Fresh, wild salmon is always a Paleo favorite, but the Copper River Salmon appears in local grocery stores only in the spring for a few weeks.
Take advantage of this delectable fish, loaded with Omega-3’s.
- 1 lb. fresh Copper River salmon filet
- 1 fresh, organic lemon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Rinse salmon in cold water and set aside.
- Slice ½ of the lemon into quarters.
- In large sauté pan heat olive oil on low and add salmon filet, skin down.
- Squeeze the juice from the fresh lemon quarters to cover the salmon.
- Mix paprika, dill, garlic, and onion in small vessel and sprinkle over salmon.6.
Slice remaining lemon and place along the surface of the fish.
- Cover and cook on low heat until fish flakes with a fork and is cooked through.
This will depend on the thickness of your filet.