5 Great Tips for Fast Weight Loss
Article by Paul Guenther
This article is going to show you five top tips for fast weight loss. The good news about these top tips is that they do not require that you starve yourself or go on any fad diet that can damage your long term health.
1. Drink water – Probably the single most important catalyst for rapid weight loss and to keep that weight off is to drink water. You have heard many times, I am sure, to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. When you drink water, it acts like an appetite suppressant in that it keeps your stomach full and it also fends off dehydration that often leads to false hunger/cravings.
Water will also help your body burn up stored fat because it helps the kidneys flush out waste. If you drink ice cold water you will burn approximately 62 calories a day. In order to raise that water’s temperature to the temperature of your body, it really has to work. Therefore, drinking that cold water every day will equal about 430 calories a week.
2. Eat regularly – This means eating five smaller meals a day for rapid weight loss, and the most important meal of the day is breakfast. Make sure that you provide adequate fuel for your body so that you will not have hunger pangs later during the day. When you make a habit of eating five smaller meals a day for weight loss, you should make sure that you do not overeat when you eat any of these meals. One thing you must learn is portion control.
3. Choose Protein – In order to boost your metabolism and enable to have your body burn fat rapidly, you should choose protein-laden foods to eat. Aside from burning fat, if you consume foods that are rich in protein this will help you to rebuild muscle after you work out and will help you maintain lean muscle. Choose your proteins wisely for your diet so that you do not find yourself consuming more calories.
4. Detoxification – This is the secret tool that you will be able to use in order to boost weight loss. Many of us quite toxic in that we are holding wastes as well as parasites that will hinder your weight loss goals. If you learn how to detox safely, you will be able to experience easier and faster weight loss than you ever thought possible. Detoxification is simply an excellent top tip to get more energy and to stimulate weight loss.
5. Carbohydrates for Weight Loss – Carbohydrates are not really the bad culprits they have been made out to be. These can really help you with weight loss. A diet that contains good carbs such as vegetables, fruits and whole grains and that is moderate in calories as well as fats will result in weight loss.
About the Author
Anthony Rainey is a Website Analyst for Weight Loss Secrets Magazine. Learn more by reading our Health Supplements Blog, and get some of the best Weight Loss tips out there.