Weight Loss Digest,
can you count the ways?
5 Factors Found in the Best Weight Loss Diet
Low Fat Foods Don’t Work, Low Calorie Diets Don’t Work, Low Carb Diets Don’t Work, Weight Watchers & Jenny Craig Don’t Work. Whatsup with your Weight Loss Diet?
The Best Weight Lose Diet must be simple. It must not be based on a gimmick or a fad.
The Weight Loss Diet plan must be based solely on how the human body loses weight. It has always been around. It must be as simple, safe and effective as any weight loss diet could possibly be made to be.
One of the big issues people seem to have with every weight loss diet is the types and quantity of foods they are going to be allowed to eat.
So you’re finally ready to eat better and lose some weight. Warning if you try to make any changes to your diet habits, first you need to see where you are right now. Know what your body mass index (BMI) is. See how you compare to a healthy weight body mass index. Start keeping a record of what your eating habits each day and how much you exercise.
Most people think they already know what they are eating right now. But you really don’t know.
You really have to make a long-term commitment to weight loss. If youre going to change your eating and exercise habits it’s a lifestyle change not something your going to do for a few months until that unwanted weight is gone.
Why this book now?
After the success of “The 150 Healthiest Weight Loss Diets on Earth”, people wrote to me and suggested a cookbook using the “Weight Loss Diet on earth”. So we designed “Weight Loss Diet” as a companion piece, really a kind of hybrid between a recipe book and a nutrition book, explaining not only how to make these incredible weight loss diets, but why they were so good for you so you could not only eat this terrific food but feel good about doing it as well!
Superfoods Weight Loss
Some foods in your diet make it really difficult to lose weight. These diet foods create their own self-sustaining cravings. Certain foods can help you shed pounds.
- Grapefruit. Ever tried the grapefruit diet?
- Sardines. Sardines might just be one of the greatest health bargains of all time.
- Pumpkin. Canned pumpkin is absolutely loaded with fiber and has a mere 40 calories.
- Grass-Fed Beef. Meat is a great diet food. Eat grass-fed beef and avoid the health concerns that go along with eating meat while getting all the terrific benefits.
- Green Tea. This natural weight-loss stimulant might not be a food, but green tea is a great weight loss diet solution, not to mention that it’s rich in antioxidants, promotes heart health, helps your digestion, regulates blood sugar and body temperature.
Weight Loss Diet Foods
Here are a few of the Best Weight Loss Diet Foods that you need to add to your weight loss diet.
- Rich Cold-Water Fish: Anti-inflammatory Omega-3 Fats. TOP CHOICE: Wild Alaskan Salmon. Runners up, Sablefish, Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, North Atlantic Mackerel, Trout, Tuna
- Favorite Fruits: Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICES: Apples, Grapefruit. Runners up, Berries, Pears, Peaches, Plums, Prunes, Cherries, Oranges
- Back to Mono Fruits: Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants, Anti-inflammatory/Anti-Adiposity Fats, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICE: Avocado. Runners up, Olives, Coconut, Acai
- Hot Calorie Burners: Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants, Fiber, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICE: Chili Peppers. Runners up, Cayenne, chili powder
- Nuts and Seeds: Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Fats, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICE, Sesame Seeds and Sesame Butter (Tahini). Runners up, Flaxseed, Walnuts, Cashews, Filberts, Pumpkin seed, Hemp seed
- Low-Fat Probiotic Dairy Foods: Nutriceutical Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICE: Low-Fat Yogurt. Runners up: Low-Fat Kefir, Low-Fat Probiotic Milk
- Beans (legume family): Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants and other Nutriceutical Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICES: Chana Dal (AKA Bengal gram dal or chholar dal), Lentils, Chickpeas, Mung Beans, Hummus (chickpea puree). Runners up: Kidney Beans, Navy Beans, Pinto Beans, Black Beans
- Heritage Whole Grains: Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICE: Oats, Runners up: Hull-less Barley, Buckwheat
- Spicy Sugar-Stabilizers: Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICES, Cinnamon, Turmeric. Runners up, Cloves, Fenugreek
- Anti-inflammatory Vegetables: Fiber, Anti-inflammatory Antioxidants, and other Phytonutrient Obesity-Fighters. TOP CHOICES, Spinach, Kale, Chard, Collards, Root Vegetable Greens (Turnip, Mustard, Beet). Runners up, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Onion-Garlic (Allium) Family, Eggplant, Green or Red Cabbage (red has the higher anti-oxidant potential), Aromatic Culinary Herbs (e.g., parsley, mint, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano), Lettuces (various types), Wheat and Barley Grasses, Blue-Green Algae and Spirulina
Atkins Diet Weight Loss
The Atkins Diet is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management.
Do you love fresh, healthy foods, and trying new things. It feels really great indulgence to do something this good for yourself.
Here are some general guidelines to help you get started on The Atkins Diet, however you should purchase the Atkins book to understand all the principles behind Dr. Atkins Diet. The book is very informative and is a “must” to do the diet correctly.
There are four phases of the Atkins Diet. You can begin to learn about them below:
- Phase 1 Induction
- Phase 2 Ongoing Weight Loss
- Phase 3 Pre-Maintenance
- Phase 4 Lifetime Maintenance
Weight Loss Diet Pills
Everyone wants quick weight loss no-diet solution, many diet pills and weight loss supplements are flooding the market claiming to be the miracle cure and promising fast weight loss for everyone. However, most of these “weight-loss pills” are loaded with laxatives, caffeine, diuretics and toxic stimulants capable of causing serious side effects and worse.
The Top 5 Weight Loss Diet Pills
- MeltRx 24 Ultra® – Includes powerful appetite suppressants to keep you from overeating; metabolism boosters to keep your energy levels high; stress busters to steady your mood and stave off emotional eating; and fat-burners that not only stoke up your fat burning engine, but have an afterburner-like effect enabling continuous fat-burning over an extended period of time. On top of that, MeltRx 24 Ultra® is 100% natural, no known side effects, caffeine-free and ephedra-free
- Slenderizer Not only is it a powerful body cleanser and lymphatic system cleanser, but its particular focus on lipotropic (fat burning) ingredients unclogs fats from the liver, thus improving the body’s fat burning ability and metabolism tremendously.
- Fat Blaster It contains powerful lipotropic ingredients that not only help burn off existing fat stores (even stubborn fat that resists strenuous exercise), but keeps new fat from being deposited on the body. It also speeds up the metabolism to greatly increase energy, and eliminates hunger and food cravings…all at the same time.
- CarboRid provides the right ingredients without any known side effects, in the right amounts to truly be effective for actually blocking carbohydrate absorption so your body resorts to burning its own stored fat for energy instead.
- LipoRid AM contains 17 “Ultra-Nutrients” that help sustain continuous weight-loss while building a tight, lean body over time. These carefully chosen, safe ingredients replenish critical metabolites necessary for your body’s most efficient fat-burning capacity, as well as metabolic function. It also helps to normalize thyroid function and output, increase standing metabolic rates, decrease “bad” cholesterol (LDL) levels, and increase “good” cholesterol (HDL) levels.
Weight Loss Fad Diets
Have you heard the latest talk about the latest Weight Loss Diet craze? It’s a new system that helps you to lose weight. Then comes the nay-sayers and cynics who say that latest fad diet just does not work because yada yada yada. That it actually does the opposite of losing weight or that it will harm your health.
Are weight loss fad diets really useless?
But if a weight loss diet works for one person there is a strong probability that there is a large group of people that this “fad diet” is going to work for. Why try to play the roll of spoiler and ruin it for everyone.
- Lemonade diet – You have to stay away from solid food. You cannot consume plain water. You have to take water mixed with lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. You need to drink six to twelve glasses of this lemonade mixture daily. If you are overweight, you should use less maple syrup. If you are underweight, use more quantities of maple syrup. If you feel hungry, have another glass of lemonade.
- The Grapefruit Diet – Its duration is 12 to 18 days. It is claimed that there is an enzyme in the grapefruit which acts as a ‘fat-burner’. You are required to eat grapefruit or drink its juice with every meal. Protein rich foods are permitted. Also you have to drink at least eight glasses of water everyday.
- The Grape Diet – You should only eat grapes and drink water. You can eat the grapes whole or for variety, slice them up into small pieces. Water can be drunk at all times but not within an hour after eating the grapes as this will only dilute the strength of the natural chemicals in the grapes. The grapes must be washed thoroughly to get rid of any pesticides that might be on the skin.
- Raw Food diet – It is a vegan diet. Meat, chicken, eggs, dairy and animal products are to be completely avoided. Foods permitted on the diet are uncooked vegetables, fruits, nuts and whole grains, believed to contain more nutrients and digestion-aiding enzymes than cooked foods.
- Cabbage Soup diet – You have to consume only cabbage soup for seven days. It does not furnish the essential nutrients for a well-balanced diet. Cabbage does not reduce weight by itself. Concentrating on only one food and excluding the others is probably the reason for weight. Youll eventually develop a distaste of the soup and eat less and less of it. Less food means fewer calories, and fewer calories lead to weight loss.
- 3-hour diet – It is based on the premise that it doesn’t matter what you eat but when you eat it. If more than three hours pass between meals, the body turns on its natural ’starvation protection mechanism’, causing the body to consume muscle, and adversely affects one’s resting metabolism. The 3-Hour diet recommends eating smaller and more frequent meals to lower the levels of the belly fat producing hormone, Cortisol, and decrease levels of insulin and cholesterol.
- 3-day diet – The reasoning behind the 3-Day Diet plan is that if you eat a specific mix of foods you will create a chemical reaction in your digestive system, boosting your metabolism and causing the body to burn fat at a faster rate than usual. Dieters are to be on the diet program for only 3 days and must take a 2-day break before repeating it again. The reason behind this weight loss plan may sound interesting, but has no scientific basis whatsoever.
- The Negative Calorie diet – It involves eating foods that burn more calories to digest than you will consume. It is controversial because the theory is not scientifically sound. No foods actually have “negative calories”.
- Atkins diet – You eat only high protein and high fat foods thereby consuming fewer calories. Carbohydrates are severely restricted like bread, potatoes, rice, chocolate, cereals and sugar. The carbohydrates are added back little by little into the diet. As the diet is nutritionally inadequate, supplements of vitamins and minerals are required. It is not known what effect the Atkins plan has on health in the long-term.
- The Hollywood Diet – Its duration is two days. You have to consume a special juice.You are prohibited from drinking or smoking. It claims to reduce weight by 10 pounds in 48 hours. The juice is a mixture of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils.
Weight Loss Diet Calories
Are you paying more attention to how many calories you’re consuming in a day? Good.
You will want to keep track of all your snack calories because they can add up more then you know.
Here are some calorie information on some common meals consumed at lunch time.
- McDonald’s –
- Hamburger, side salad and a small one-percent milk. Total: 370 calories, 11.5 grams fat, 39 grams carbohydrate and 13 grams protein. Keep in mind: If you want to add salad dressing, choose fat-free balsamic vinaigrette for only 40 additional calories.
- Premium Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwich (hold the mayo to cut 50 calories) and side salad. Total: 390 calories, 4.5 grams fat, 54 grams carbohydrate and 33 grams protein. Keep in mind: Remember to order grilled instead of fried chicken; you’ll save 100 calories.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken –
- Three-piece Crispy Strips and the Three Bean Salad. Total: 440 calories, 19 grams fat, 33 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fibre and 33 grams protein. Keep in mind: Although baked beans are high in fibre, the Three Bean Salad is low in fat and sodium.
- Roasted Chicken BLT Salad with Hidden Valley Golden Italian Light Dressing. Total: 315 calories, 10 grams fat, 29 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fiber and 32 grams protein. Keep in mind: Whenever possible, order those veggies.
- Subway –
- 6-inch turkey sandwich on wheat bread (no cheese), plus one oatmeal raisin cookie. Total: 480 calories, 12.5 grams fat, 76 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fibre, 21 grams protein.
- 6-inch Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sandwich on wheat bread and Tomato Garden Vegetable Soup with Rotini. Total: 400 calories, 5 grams fat, 68 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams fibre and 27 grams protein. Keep in mind: If you choose a sub with mustard instead of oil and opt for veggies instead of cheese you will save 72 calories and 7 grams of fat.
More Weight Loss Diet Help
Healthy Eating & Diet Center – Find healthy eating, fitness and diet tools for healthy weight loss at Web Md. Weight Watchers isn’t a diet; its a healthy way to live. Lose weight with weight loss plans developed by our experts and 45 years of experience Weight Watchers. The official website of LA Weight Loss. Visit for info about the LA Weight Loss easy diet program. LA Weight Loss Centers Lose more weight with LA Weight Loss. You can find information on weight loss including getting started, healthy habits, programs, diets and diet plans, Weight Loss: Diet Plans and Healthy Weight Loss – Yahoo! Health, tips for losing weight, staying motivated, and more.
Tags: best diet book · best diet books · best diet for weight loss · best weight loss diet · best weight loss diets · book on diet · books on diet · books on diets · diet and exercise weight loss · diet book · diet books · diet fat loss low weight · diet fat loss program · diet for weight loss · diet loss plan weight · diet loss program · diet plan for weight loss · diet plans for weight loss · dieting books · diets books · fastest weight loss diet · fat weight loss diet · health weight loss diet · healthy diet books · healthy diet for weight loss · healthy diet weight loss · healthy weight loss diet · healthy weight loss diet plan · healthy weight loss diets · lose weight diet · lose weight diets · loss weight diet · loss weight diets · natural weight loss diet · new diet book · online weight loss diet · safe weight loss diet · weight loss diet · weight loss diet books · weight loss diet food · weight loss diet plan · weight loss diet plans · weight loss diet program · weight loss diet programs · weight loss dieting · weight loss diets · weight loss diets plans · wieght loss diet